Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mini Steps - Magical Music Cube

Mini Steps - Magical Music CubeThis plush cute cube is wonderful. My son loved it as an infant. The sounds and songs are great. Very soft and nicely padded, each side has a design with a different soft texture.

My both sons (10 month and 2,5 years) love it.

Would buy it again....

Buy Mini Steps - Magical Music Cube Now

My 2 children have both loved this entertaining cube. It is good for ages 6 months to a year.

Read Best Reviews of Mini Steps - Magical Music Cube Here

Thought this block was cute, but it has some faults! I would not have bought it had I been able to test it out personally. It's not very musical, only one nursery rhyme and some sounds. It would easily become boring. Also, to replace the batteries is somewhat difficult.

Want Mini Steps - Magical Music Cube Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment