Thursday, July 17, 2014

Gund Halloween - 13" Woodsy Plush Gray Wolf

Gund Halloween - 13' Woodsy Plush Gray Wolfthis a real good one, except there was no warning included about the possibility it would eat the smaller stuffed animals.

So soft and cuddly. I got this for my son when he was 1. Easy for him to hang on to the arms and legs and he loves dragging him around the house. Big hit :)

Buy Gund Halloween - 13" Woodsy Plush Gray Wolf Now

I got him as an accessory to my then 7 month old daughter's red riding hood costume and he is just great. He looks just like the big bad wolf stuffed animal should. He is a great size, soft, well made. My baby loves him and has slept with him just about every night since he arrived here :) This is a high quality little stuffed animal!

Read Best Reviews of Gund Halloween - 13" Woodsy Plush Gray Wolf Here

Adorable! Woodsy is the perfect childrens gift. Very cuddly, good size, and very cute! I would recommend this toy to anyone.

Want Gund Halloween - 13" Woodsy Plush Gray Wolf Discount?

Bought the stuffed wolf to go with a Halloween costume. My 5-year old students loved the soft feel of the fur and the ability for the stuffed toy to sit up. So far, the wolf is durable enough to withstand 12 5-year old students man-handling it on a daily basis.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment