Sunday, July 13, 2014

Precious Moments Prayer Pal - Boy in Pajamas

Precious Moments Prayer Pal - Boy in PajamasWe got one of these for my son when he was born he just turned 5 and the batteries finally gave out so we had to replace it (my 3.5 yr old has his own). It is an important part of our bedtime routine and even travels with us so it can "watch over" my son while he sleeps. I wouldn't recommend it as a toy, since squeezing it illicits the prayer.

I personally thought the doll was creepy, but my nephew absolutely loved it. I think the combination of the big eyes, little lispy kid voice, and the simple fact that its a doll just got to me. But it did the job, in that my nephew and extremely religious sister were happy!

Buy Precious Moments Prayer Pal - Boy in Pajamas Now

Says the cutest little prayer and is adorable. My son sleeps with it every night.

Not a bad price either.

Read Best Reviews of Precious Moments Prayer Pal - Boy in Pajamas Here

It is so adorable and the speech is a childs which sounds so cute. It is soft and just a right size for a child to hold and press

its belly. I received this before date promised and price was good.

Want Precious Moments Prayer Pal - Boy in Pajamas Discount?

These were super cute. They talk a little weird. But at least they are in English. They are also over priced. After I bought them I found them in stores for half the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment