Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fisher-Price Disney Baby NEMO Nesting Bath Pals Amazing Animals

Fisher-Price Disney Baby NEMO Nesting Bath Pals Amazing AnimalsThis is a very cute alternative to just squirties in the bath. My daughter loves having me sprinkle her with the ball character and squirt is pretty big and floats in the bath. Overall, I think this is a nice durable bath toy that my daughter will enjoy playing with for a long time.

Cute product, just a little difficult to get unscrewed. Grandchild enjoys them with her little baths! Love that turtle, so cute.

Buy Fisher-Price Disney Baby NEMO Nesting Bath Pals Amazing Animals Now

Got these as a lightning deal and so the price was right. Just be warned, these toys are big. I was expecting small little toys that could fit in a 6 months old hand. I guess I didn't read that part. The turtle is like 8 inches big. So for now, my daughter plays with Nemo and the smaller parts until she is older then I will give her all the toys for her bath. It's cute though!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Disney Baby NEMO Nesting Bath Pals Amazing Animals Here

My 7 month old grandchild will love it especially since she loves her bath and now has this to play with she will be laughing the whole bath time

Want Fisher-Price Disney Baby NEMO Nesting Bath Pals Amazing Animals Discount?

this toy is too cute and my kids love it. even out of the tub lol [: my son carries them around with him everywhere

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment