Friday, July 4, 2014

RockAbye Raffi Giraffe Rocker -Kids

Raffi Giraffe RockerMy 14 month old loves, loves, loves this rocking toy. She started rocking on it well before her 1st birthday. As the matter of fact, she was rocking on it well before walking as well. She would attempt to climb on it by herself and it was just darling watching her try to overcome this big thing (big compared to her size). I believe this toy is great for teaching balancing as well as motor skills such as holding onto the toy with both hands as well as feet. My daughter also loves playing with the music and uses her little finger to pick and choose her songs (four in total) while she's rocking. Highly recommend the toy. Songs are educational (colors of the rainbow, numbers, and the alphabet). Not to mention how adorable this giraffe is and almost everybody asks me where the heck did I buy it.

My one year old loves this rocker. We just gave it to him last night and it was a hit. Size wize, his legs still do not even touch the wood rocking legs, so he should get a lot of use out of this. Even though his legs don't touch, he was still able to sit on the rocker and balance.

The giraffe also plays four different types of music. I personally find the music quite annoying but my son likes it. My son could quickly recognize that you push the bright colored shapes to make the music play, but he can't push hard enough. He has other toys that you push shapes to make music and he doesn't have a problem with those. Even I have trouble sometimes pushing for the music to play, because the internal buttons don't necessarily line up extremely well with the shapes. So, that is a bit of a bummer.

My son really likes holding onto the giraffe's antlers too and loves the crinkly sound the mane makes when he touches it.

Overall, a cute toy!

Buy RockAbye Raffi Giraffe Rocker -Kids Now

I absolutely love this rocker. While it is expensive for a baby toy my son adores it and it is made well enough to be passed down. I have no idea how children are managing to tip these forward or backward so that they topple! My son is 6 months old and about 18lbs and rocks it pretty hard, and it has never been close to flipping all the way forward. Perhaps this is more of an issue with heavier children in which case there should be a limit in the description.

My son LOVES the music, as annoying as it may be to me (isn't this true of many kid's tunes?), so that is worth it. We love our rocker and will be getting them for gifts for others!

Read Best Reviews of RockAbye Raffi Giraffe Rocker -Kids Here

We purchased this rocker for our 10 month old for Christmas. It is very stable, has a wide seating area, and is very soft. It is also low to the ground which makes it easier for her to try to pull up on it. The musical songs are great, my only complant is that it's hard to understand what they are singing in a few spots. The songs turn off when the button is pushed a second time, which is great when it's accidentally pressed. Overall a great toy.

Want RockAbye Raffi Giraffe Rocker -Kids Discount?

Beautifully made, delivered early, and a favorite of my Grandson's first birthday. So glad that a friend from church suggested it as her son LOVED his pirate ship he got at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment