Monday, July 14, 2014

Taggies Classic Take A Long Plush

Taggies Classic Take A Long Plush, BouquetThese "Little Taggies" are just such a great idea for babies! My grandson who received it when he was just 5 months old, and is now 8 months loves taking his naps with this. He will just lay for the first few minutes of naptime looking, and feeling and chewing on all of the different textured little ribbons. I've always watched little ones find the tag on any blanket and rub and chew.......how great to have a whole blankie of tags! I would recommend this item to ANYONE who has children or grandchildren in their care.

The taggie is cute, the only thing I didn't like was the color. I purchased it for a boy and it definitely looks more pink than blue....deceiving in the picture.

Buy Taggies Classic Take A Long Plush Now

No comments:

Post a Comment