Thursday, July 17, 2014

Taggies Colours Toy, Caterpillar

Taggies Colours Toy, CaterpillarGot this for my Daughter for Christmas. She was 6 months old she loves it and has to have it to sleep at night. We love the Taggie critters.

My son has the Lion and I got the Zebra for my nephew.

They wash well and last forever.

My son (6 months) has a fascination with tags, and he LOVES this! There are so many tags to play with, plus the feet and antenna. He likes to chew on the antenna while twirling the different tags. They say children who like to play with their hair will like tags, and so far that seems to be the case.

Buy Taggies Colours Toy, Caterpillar Now

My daughter has TWO of these! One for the wash and one for her to play with. It washes well in the washing machine and just set out to dry. She has to have her "pillar" at all times. She is 2 now and still loves it. Now my 6 month old lunges for it whenever he sees it so grandma just bought him his own!

Read Best Reviews of Taggies Colours Toy, Caterpillar Here

Excellent item...love it. My grandson just loves the Mary Meyer's soft toys. He wants to touch it all the time. Great gift idea.

Want Taggies Colours Toy, Caterpillar Discount?

Very fun toy, my son loves chewing on all the tags of course but really loves those antennas! Bigger than expected which was a nice plus.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment