Saturday, August 16, 2014

Baby Toys: Hide and Squeak Eggs Sorting Fun

Baby Toys: Hide and Squeak Eggs Sorting FunOkay, at Easter I bought 2 entertaining types of eggs. I bought these and I bought the "Hide em and find em" eggs. These were way cheaper and a MUCH better deal in my opinion. My 22 month old son still plays with these and through them, I am able to teach him colors, shapes and he can work on his fine motor skills. These are a great toy! And they are not just for easter. They are durable and big enough that they aren't a choking hazard. The don't require batteries......yeah!!!! And the only sound they make is when you push down on them they make a little squeak. The tops fit onto all 6 of the eggs and I love the little carton they all come in. I will definitely be buying this as a gift for other friends as I think it's an amazing toy!

I can't believe this toy isn't a staple in the household like those shape sorters. It's durable, adorable and I even like playing with it. The little peeps squeak, You can match the bottom shape and the faces. I bought this for my son when he was 1 1/2 and he got a bit frustrated with not being able to match the bottom shapes so the eggs wouldn't go in. He's 2 now and has fun with it. I've bought several for birthdays too.

Buy Baby Toys: Hide and Squeak Eggs Sorting Fun Now

This was a wonderful find. I had never heard of these before. And, they stretch a wide age band to enjoy. We first gave these around 10 months & they were an immediate favorite. There is something about putting the eggs in & out of the little plastic container as well as putting the 2 sides of the eggs together that the babies love.

They are really cute & easy to keep clean. You can take them anywhere as they are compact; however, be careful not to lose any halves of the eggs.

There are no sharp edges & they are the perfect size for little hands. I would say these are indestructible as they are very durable.

What is really neat about these eggs is how educational they are. Each egg has a different pair of eyes painted on them & they have a corresponding/matching egg top that they have to match or pair up. Also, the bottum of each egg is a different shape including: triangle, circle, star, square, cross/plus sign, and a heart. Each shape fits into a certain slot in the carton. This is how we taught these basic shapes & pretty quickly.

NOTE: obviously, it takes time for them to learn to match the eyes, shapes, etc & is why this toy stretches out for a wide age span which is nice. It grows w/ them until they learn all of this.

They also have the cutest little squeak when you press down on them.

Best of all no batteries or anything loud. Just pure thoughtful fun.

I now give this as a 1 year old gift b/c for some reason, like myself, no one has heard of these. I haven't seen a baby not immediately go to these.

Hopefully these will be found by more people b/c they are wonderful in so many ways.

Read Best Reviews of Baby Toys: Hide and Squeak Eggs Sorting Fun Here

My son got these "eggs" for his 1st birthday and has been playing with them everyday for 3 months. While he can't sort yet, he dumps them out, puts them back, puts the top "shell" back on, and carries them around in his little hands. At his birthday party all the kids 1-6yrs seemed to have fun with these eggs. (more advanced kids can sort shapes and match the chick's faces to the top of the egg shell. It's also a great toy to stick in your diaper bag or toy bag. The pieces are not too small to get lost and with 6 "eggs" easy to keep track of plus the carton closes up.

Want Baby Toys: Hide and Squeak Eggs Sorting Fun Discount?

This is one of the cuter shape sorters I have seen. The faces on the shells are cute, and I love how the little chicks make their peeping noise when you press them. It isn't at all loud or annoying either. I also really like how the tops go on the eggs. Any top fits any egg so you can mix them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment