Saturday, August 16, 2014

Gund Huxley 20" Brown Bear

Gund Huxley 20' Brown BearI received this beautiful jointed bear only to discover that the bear's joints did not work and the bear could not be posed so I returned it to Caught By Surprise where I ordered it from. The problem was due to bad Chinese manufacturing practices. Initially I gave Caught by Surprise a 3 star rating as I was so disappointed with the bear's functionality, but now, after they responded with my complaint promptly with sensitivity and professionalism, I want to give them a higher rating.

Very soft. Seems well made. got it for my newborn so I still don't know how it will hold up to toddler bashing ;)

Buy Gund Huxley 20" Brown Bear Now

Cute bear... would highly recommend it. My grandaughter loved it... received it for Christmas. Order one when ever you get the chance

Read Best Reviews of Gund Huxley 20" Brown Bear Here

very happy with this soft beautiful bear.better than i even expected.love those gund stuffed animals.no complaints at all.good deal.good bear

Want Gund Huxley 20" Brown Bear Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment