Monday, August 18, 2014

Boon Gnaw Multi-Purpose Teething Tether

Boon Gnaw Multi-Purpose Teething Tether, Blue Raspberry/TangerineI have purchased an embarrassing number of teething products for my son. He was a preemie and has had difficulty with motor skills particularly teething has presented a challenge. It seems like he had a really difficult time getting a teether onto the spot he was trying so intently to teeth on and then had even further trouble keeping the teether in the desired place. I have been really pleased with all of the boon products I have purchased for my son. They seem to approach their designs with no regard for what everyone else is or has been doing and so their products are unique as well as eye catching and always seem to be more functional for the given task than others around.

When I initially handed my son the gnaw he was impressed with the way it was able to move and he quickly got to work investigating its various surfaces. His Occupational therapist was also impressed with the gnaw and said it is the perfect size and design to help tune his motor skills so he gains control but designed so that when he loses control of the toy it is usually easy for him to pick it back up and gain control of it again without getting frustrated and upset.

I highly recommend this product to everyone but especially for teething babies struggling with their motor skills development this toy hits a home run!

I love this thing. It reminds me of the pacifier clip. However, in this case it is teething biscuits, carrots or apple slices that don't fall to the ground. After having lost 2 Sophies the giraffe, I even fit the two hind legs of Sophie into a "GNAW" and it has stayed with my daughter ever since.

Buy Boon Gnaw Multi-Purpose Teething Tether Now

While it is a nice idea n I trust the name of Boon, this is Probably the worst item

They have made. First of all it is very difficult to find thugs to fit in it, secondly fOr my 6 month old, he would rather chew on the thin plastic pipe then the mesh, the mesh area is simply to big fOr his mouth, thirdly once the food gets sucked n chewed on from it how do u remove the gunk stuck the end of that mesh, toothbrushes n stuff don't work that good

Read Best Reviews of Boon Gnaw Multi-Purpose Teething Tether Here

This didn't stay on my son's shirt at all. The mesh end might be an innovative way to hold something, but I didn't even have a chance to find out because the oval end that's supposed to clip to the child's clothing does not stay on at all making it useless. My son took it off easily and started using it as a whip to hit his big brother. Fail.

Want Boon Gnaw Multi-Purpose Teething Tether Discount?

I guess I didn't realize when I bought this that it's just a "holder" to put a toy, tether, biscuit it. Doesn't seem overly strong. Haven't found a use for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment