Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Razbaby RaZberry Teether

Razbaby RaZ-berry Teether, RedI absolutely love the idea of this teether which is why I bought it. Unfortunately, the raspberry part (which seemed like it was just glued) came apart from the rest of the binky which posed a huge chocking hazard. This scared me since I usually leave teethers in my child's crib where I am not constantly supervising. I would not recommend this product. I feel a lot more confident in the teether binky from "Soothie" that is all one piece. It's unfortunate because it looks like it would be a fantastic product if only it was constructed safer...

Firstly, let me just say that I am very glad that I ignored the "most helpful" review saying that it would come apart. I completely feared this because my baby seems to eat everything he can get his hands on, and he's only about 5 months! Well, I received the product and I couldn't be happier with the concept. It is a soft silicone material, comparable to other teething toys on the market, and my baby took to it instantly. The bonus: it is shaped like a pacifier, so babies can suck on it and it fits comfortably in their mouths. I can't say enough good things about this product.

Now about it coming apart, the green and red and green and blue teether's are two parts brought together, however the pink and the light blue teethers are one peice (i.e. there is no way it will come apart!!). I completely recommend the light blue, considering that is the one I bought for my baby boy. It is a very nice color, just as shown in the picture, and it is only about fifty cents more than the original "raZ-berry teether".

So, if you really want the contrast in colors, you can take the risk with one of the dual-color raz-berry teethers; Many people have been more than happy with the those and never had a problem with it coming apart. But personally, I would recommend the one-color ones; They are just as cute and you won't have to worry about the possibility that it will come apart. Enjoy!

Buy Razbaby RaZberry Teether Now

I ordered this item from a different site and I was excited when it arrived but that was short lived. When I open the package I realized the teether was poorly made. I could see a seam where the handle part of the teether was attached to the base. I could see the silicone type glue that was used to attach the two pieces together. With a little bit of pulling I was able to separate the two pieces. This was immediately thrown away. I was glad I never gave this to my child. If he pulled it off he could have choked.

**I am adding an edit to this review. The teether that I was reviewing was the one with either the red bulb or the blue bulb. Reading other reviews it appears as the light blue one and the pink one are one solid piece. Since I do not have the solid one I can not verify that information 100%.

**Edit once again. I have ordered the all blue teether and I can confirm it is all one piece. While my son doesn't really care for the teether I think it is made well and I am sure other kids would enjoy it.

Read Best Reviews of Razbaby RaZberry Teether Here

My fourth month old little girl has been teething for some time already, and we have tried many teethers. But this by far is the best. It is so easy for her to put in her mouth without getting fustrated. The berry part is the perfect size and shape for her mouth. My daughter does not use any kinds of pacifers but this teether she loves. I will be giving it as gifts to all the news moms I know.

Want Razbaby RaZberry Teether Discount?

My son absolutely loved this but my mom and I had the scariest experience ever. Do not let your child use this unless you are watching them constantly. We both took our eyes away from him for just a second and he turned the binky around and started sucking on the handle. The handle is soft and with my son sucking it, it lodged in his throat. The thing was almost completely in his mouth! It took two of us to get that thing out. I contacted them and they said they would send an envelope so that we could send it back to get tested however they never sent it. To make matters worse, somehow he found another one (we bought a few of them) and it almost happened a second time. If you care for your child safety, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

Save 36% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment