Monday, August 18, 2014

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Lion Activity Block

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Lion Activity BlockI got this for my 7 month old daughter and she loves it. Since it arrived and I gave it to her she hasnt put it down. The mirror is a real mirror which means no distortion or blurry-ness. The butterfly on the side makes crinkle noises, if u lift up the butterfly there's a family of bugs painted on it. The lion part rattles when its shaken. Its made of super soft material and is really big.

This is a really great item!

Product was just as described, just not as exciting for baby as I had hoped. Shipped fast, in excellent condition and appropriate sized box.

Buy Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Lion Activity Block Now

This lion is very funny and beautiful. Maybe it can be more big. My baby is very happy when play whit this. She enjoys with the mirror

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Lion Activity Block Here

Well, maybe it's because my baby was around 7 months old when I bought this for her, but she really is not interested in it at all.

I thought it would make a great toy because of the different sides, crinkly noise, and mirror....but nope. It's just not that appealing to her. I still am keeping it for future kiddies, but you can find other more interesting toys out there.

Want Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Lion Activity Block Discount?

I know its a hit or miss with kids but my son does not like this toy.. he will look at it for a second and then turn away

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment