Friday, August 15, 2014

Fisher-Price The Wonder Pets Schoolhouse Adventure Playset

Fisher-Price The Wonder Pets Schoolhouse Adventure PlaysetLet me start by saying my kids LOVE this toy. They adore the Wonder Pets. However...FP did not engineer this toy well at all. The flag pole, the tree, and the slide come off so easy!! In fact, it's a pain. My kids are two and three and every 10 seconds something falls off, then I hear "Mommy, this broke, please fix it!" I plan on putting some glue under the tree and the flag pole so it doesn't come off. I gave it three stars because the kids are enjoying the school house, but if it weren't for that I would really give two stars because all the parts come off. I "wonder" why they didn't notice it during testing!

My daughter absolutely LOVES the Wonder Pets so I knew she would love this, and overall, it is a good toy. However, there are a few drawbacks. 1) The tunnel that the animals can slide down through, the tree, and the flag pole are not attached to the toy--they're removable, which would be okay if it took more than a simple nudge to pop them off. So, my daughter gets frustrated because they are constantly popping off. 2# There are animals all over the toy #birds, squirrels, Ollie), but they are the same color as the plastic. The birds in the tree are green like the leaves. Ollie is green like the grass. So, they do not stand out to little children. Overall, though, my daughters LOVES this toy.

Buy Fisher-Price The Wonder Pets Schoolhouse Adventure Playset Now

My son loves Wonder Pets which we chose as the theme for his 2nd birthday party! Then we found this schoolhouse activity set thinking it was going to be the perfect gift...not! The attachable pieces do not stay in place, coming off way too easily (ie; the tree barely stays standing, the shoot detaches when you tough it, and when the flyboat is placed on the flagpole it doesn't spin down the pole like it's supposed to because it's too heavy!)And I have to agree with another reviewer about the animals being the same color as the plastic, not good...too hard to see! Overall my son still loves the toy, but as previously stated when everything comes off so easily it is quite annoying and we might return it due to the poor quality and workmanship!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price The Wonder Pets Schoolhouse Adventure Playset Here

My twin girls love Wonder Pets and we have many pets toys. I agree with the other reviews about the pieces falling offthis is a pain. The other issue I have is that we have several other Fisher Price wonder pets figurines, flyboat, etc. The other figures are too big to fit down the slide or on the peg for the little flyboat. My kids get frustrated with this. The only animals that fit are the ones that came with this set. They want to play with all of their wonder pet toys in the school house. FP should have made this consistant to fit their many toys already out there. Of course my kids' favorite part is pushing the phone and hearing the character's voices!

Want Fisher-Price The Wonder Pets Schoolhouse Adventure Playset Discount?

Do not buy this toy. If you look at it hard enough itll fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment