Friday, August 15, 2014

Lamaze Developmental Toy, Flip Flop Fred

Lamaze Developmental Toy, Flip Flop FredThis little crinkly turtle is great for little hands. It is much smaller than other lamaze stroller toys, but that's what. makes it perfect for smaller hands. My daughter loves the crinkle sounds and knotty feet. It goes with us everywhere!

Or I should that my grandaughter loves it. The only gripe that I have is that product dimensions on your web are incorrect. The toy is listed as being 24 x 10 x 6 inches. Its real size is 4.5 dia. x 2 inches high. I'm still looking for the big box.

Buy Lamaze Developmental Toy, Flip Flop Fred Now

This thing is perfect for our baby. He can pick it up, he can chew on it, he can pull on it, he can throw it. It's colorful, it's high contrast, it's got all sorts of things to touch, and it CRINKLES which is like the most fascinating sound for him. I'm so glad we got this...our baby loves it!

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Developmental Toy, Flip Flop Fred Here

Our baby is teething and loves to teeth on the little silky feet. It makes a great crinkly noise that gets his attention and I play peek-a-boo with the head disappearing and reappearing. It's one of his favorites.

Want Lamaze Developmental Toy, Flip Flop Fred Discount?

My 5 month old LOVES this toy. I do too. It's bright & colorful. It's crinklywhich he likesbut not loud or annoying & it is the perfect size for little hands! :-)

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment