Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cuski the Original Baby Comforter

Cuski the Original Baby Comforter, PinkeeOur daughter has had a Cuski since she was born and it has become her most cherished security/comfort item. Although she has many other stuffed animals and toys, this is the one toy that she needs when she goes to sleep or goes somewhere unfamiliar. She has been in daycare since she was very young and this little doll comforts her there as well. The great thing about this toy is that it has no absorbent stuffing, so it is easy to keep clean. She chews and sucks on the ends so we are constantly washing it, but its relatively small size makes it very easy to wash and dry. I am very glad that she took to this toy as her comfort toy rather than a cumbersome stuffed animal that would be hard to keep clean. We keep 4 or 5 of these on the go. Two permanently at the daycare and the rest at home so that there are always clean back-ups ready to go. It is a bit pricey for what seems like a very simple concept, but for the comfort and peace that it brings for our daughter, we are very glad we bought this product.

It's cute, but my son was never really into it -when I'd lay it next to him and he'd roll over he'd get upset that the head, which is a hard ball, was difficult for him to get out from under him and was uncomfortable to be on top of. That being said, any odd shaped toy you give a kid will have the same outcome. He just never cared for it... I could have saved my money and continued to let him chew on his blanket.

Buy Cuski the Original Baby Comforter Now

I purchased this item from a baby boutique when I was pregnant with my 2 1/2 year old daughter. A few weeks prior to giving birth, I slept with the doll to ensure my scent was on it and began putting the doll in the crib and car seat with my daughter as soon as we brought her home. At 6 weeks, we transfered her to her crib and she continued sleeping with her doll. As she's grown, she's continued sleeping with it and she places it under he nose and uses it to fall asleep. We use the doll to soothe her and she's very comfortable when she's holding the doll and always places it under her nose to smell it. Now that she's 2 1/2 she wants to take her baby out of the crib and carries it all over the house, often misplacing it. I just purchased 2 more so that we have a few backups, in case she loses this one. I recommend highly recommend this product. It's safe, washable and serves as a great Lovey for any baby.

Read Best Reviews of Cuski the Original Baby Comforter Here

Our baby loves his cuski :) at just 9 weeks old LO loves to feel, pat and grasp cuski with his hands so I think it also helps with his patterns development (wonder week leap 2) as well as comfort him. It even helps keep his passie in his mouth! He likes to "wear" cuski draped across his chest so it traps passie that way he can easily pop it back in if it falls out :) I have decided this along with The Wonder Weeks book is my go to shower gift from now on! More mom's need to know about this great adorable product!

Want Cuski the Original Baby Comforter Discount?

This lovie holds the scent perfectly and made of durable and good quality material. I bought the snoedel and it faded and shrunk after first wash before use so it was a waste...This one is great and my baby loves to hold it to sleep, mothers looking for a comforter that can hold mom's scent this is your product

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment