Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Power Wheels Dora The Explorer Lil' Quad

Power Wheels Dora The Explorer Lil' QuadI bought two of these for my twin girls 2nd birthday and they love them. They could get on and off them very easily and they were able to control the ride on easily with the push button on the handle bars. They love being able to control them on their own. While they still need to learn how to steer and when to stop before running into things. The product appears to be sturdy so far. I would recommend this product to anyone. It looks great and my kids love it.

My daughter is 1 year old and she loves it. Easy for her to use and when she want to turn, she gets off and turn it in another direction. Very durable. My friends daughter loves it too ( she's also 1).

Buy Power Wheels Dora The Explorer Lil' Quad Now

This is a great toy for children who just turned one, although you will have to teach them how to steer.

Read Best Reviews of Power Wheels Dora The Explorer Lil' Quad Here



After reading these reviews, it looks like we're a little late in buying this for our 2.5 year old daughter. She's too big for foot powered ride-ons but not quite coordinated enough for a trike. Her feet also don't quite reach regular bike pedals so when we came across this at a Fisher-Price event, it was a hit and we decided to order it from Amazon. Price has definitely gone up since the last time I checked on one of these powerwheel cars!

So the verdict? This is definitely a luxury item. At 2.5 years old, my daughter will definitely outgrow this quickly. The vehile doesn't seem to travel very fast -imagine going at a leisurely walking pace as if you're window shopping. Car is made completely of plastic, including the wheels so on grassy areas, it seems to go even slower. I wish the car had some sort of small compartment to store snacks or drinks. And a horn somewhere would be nice! The one thing I like about using this car is being able to teach my child how to steer. I think it's quite complicated for a little one to learn how to steer while learning how to pedal at the same time so with this car, we get to tackle steering first. I would probably recommend this for a child's 2nd bday. But do note that your initial charge will take about 24hours so plan ahead!

Want Power Wheels Dora The Explorer Lil' Quad Discount?

I bought this for my daughter's 2nd Birthday. It has been a big hit for the last 6 months and it still doesn't seem to be getting old to her. The battery lasts a good amount of time and it seems pretty durable for being made of plastic. I liked that upon assembly, I could choose which stickers to put it on and where. My other daughter just turned one and both girls fit on this and they love to ride around the house in circles. I'll be buying another one for the younger girl soon.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment