Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dr. Seuss By My Natural the Cat in the Hat Doll

Dr. Seuss By My Natural the Cat in the Hat DollLove the cat in the hat, and this made the best little baby shower gift! Arrived as described and quickly!

cute but smaller than I thought it would be. i like it is lighter in color, soft and Im sure it will be one of my daughters favorite toys when she is big enough to play with it.

Buy Dr. Seuss By My Natural the Cat in the Hat Doll Now

Ordered this doll because I wanted a Dr. Seuss doll that wasn't so toxic. This doll is just that and I don't feel guilty when my baby is mouthing it

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Seuss By My Natural the Cat in the Hat Doll Here

Super soft and cuddly doll! Received it as a gift for my newborn son, but my two-year old loves to play with him. Also bought one for my three year old nephew who loves Cat in the Hat!

Want Dr. Seuss By My Natural the Cat in the Hat Doll Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment