Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sassy Baby's First Books

Sassy Baby's First BooksJust gave these books to my 8 month old grandson for Christmas. He especially likes the photo book that you insert your own pictures in. A great way to introduce books with no worries about them being in the hands and mouths of curious little ones.

We found these for our 5-6 month old baby and she really enjoyed them, but she was able to rip each individual page apart in about a week. Our baby is probably just really strong, but it would have been nice to have them last a bit longer. However, she did enjoy the colors very much and still plays with the soft pages. Overall, a nice set.

Buy Sassy Baby's First Books Now

I received these books as a gift at my baby shower and just purchased them for my cousin's baby shower. My son LOVES Dotty & Friends...it has a teether type handle which he loved to chew on...this book was the first toy he would reach for and we took it everywhere. I would and will buy these again and again for other new babies!

Read Best Reviews of Sassy Baby's First Books Here

the books look cute but have strong smell . I washed and aire them for a few days but the smell is still there and I am not sure if they ar safe for babies to touch or smell. so I don't le my baby play them

Want Sassy Baby's First Books Discount?

Like the title says, I wish they made these in a soft cloth or crinkle fabric. Nevertheless, my son's attention is caught by these. I especially like the book that allows you to insert pictures of the family and friends your baby encounters often!

Save $0.01 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment