Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gund Baby Baa Ba Plush Toy, Lamb

Gund Baby Baa Ba Plush Toy, LambA little smaller than I expected...but the size was listed and I just didn't pay attention, so my fault. Still really cute though!

I bought this for my Dog. She loves lambs and if they talk even better. She had two of these in Purple and the voices finally wore out I had to get this for her. She loved it and the trouble is so did my sons baby. So he ordered one for his little girl. No matter who you buy this for it is a nice small little lamb that made a dog and a baby very happy. I highly recommend this toy for babies and small dogs.

Buy Gund Baby Baa Ba Plush Toy, Lamb Now

I have purchased 5 of the Gund Baby Baa Ba Plush Lambs. I always tuck one in with my gift to every newborn baby. The quality is top-notch! I've already sent one for our new grandbaby boy! Can't wait until he can listen to the adorable "baa baa" sound the Gund Baby Lamb makes! I highly recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Baby Baa Ba Plush Toy, Lamb Here

I bought this for my beagle who had had a toy kitten that meowed. Our beagle loved the kitten and played with it for years until the sound no longer worked. This lamb is smaller than the toy kitten we had but when we brought it out and make it "baaa" she took right to it! Even though she is blind, she will find the lamb, carry it around, gets it to make noise, takes good care of it. Very soft; great toy!

Want Gund Baby Baa Ba Plush Toy, Lamb Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment