Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ty Beanie Babies - Valentina the Bear

Ty Beanie Babies - Valentina the BearThat was my wifes response so I guess I got what I paid for, These things are great!!!!! !!! We love it

I bought this item for my teenage daughter. It was for Valentines Day. It was the perfect size to be put on a shelf in her room. I thought the color of it was red. It is not. It is dark fushia [pink] They say your eyesight is the first to go! Overall, great item.

Buy Ty Beanie Babies - Valentina the Bear Now

It's a good and well made beanie toy just would pay that much again for a little bear like that ...

Read Best Reviews of Ty Beanie Babies - Valentina the Bear Here

I entered this red teddy bear a few days ago. The mail comes and I get a WHITE teddy bear with a red heart that's all dirty and covered in yellow stuff. So disappointed.

Want Ty Beanie Babies - Valentina the Bear Discount?

Who doesn't love a bear to cuddle? This bear is exceptional quality and was adored by my partner so had to have it's partner to represent both of us :)

Save 61% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment