Friday, November 22, 2013

Under The Nile Bumble Bee Ring

Under The Nile Bumble Bee RingI got this teething ring for my baby girl a month ago when she was 3 and 1/2 months old. Her ability to grab and hold on to this toy has vastly improved over the past few weeks. It's design makes it easy for her to grab with both hands. It's such a joy to see her little face light up when I hand her the bumble bee! She loves it!!! It's cotton and washable and gentle on her gums. I would highly recommend this toy.

I like this toy and am thrilled to offer my baby something safe to put in her mouth the only problem is that she has no interest in putting it her mouth!! So we are taking cotton wash clothes wetting them and then freezing them. She absolutely loves to chew on that!! Go figure. But she does like to play with it especially the little strings attached to the head.

Michelle

editor http://healthy-holistic-living.com

Buy Under The Nile Bumble Bee Ring Now

No comments:

Post a Comment