It is very cute and Winnie talks through the music as he walks with his pop along toy. One negative is that he head is a bit heavy and he ends up on it pretty often. Joshy did get a kick out of it the first few times and then forgot it. I thought it was cute, but I don't think I will be playing with it! LOL If you find it cheap, then snatch it up. had purchased for 8 dollars; it was worth that much.So much fun! First he walks and next time you press his ear he runs ! Singing!My 2 toddlers loved this pooh. They love squeezing the ear and seeing pooh go. Unfortunately our 1st pooh only lasted 6 months. But they loved it so much that we bought them another one.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Pop Along Baby Pooh
It is very cute and Winnie talks through the music as he walks with his pop along toy. One negative is that he head is a bit heavy and he ends up on it pretty often. Joshy did get a kick out of it the first few times and then forgot it. I thought it was cute, but I don't think I will be playing with it! LOL If you find it cheap, then snatch it up. had purchased for 8 dollars; it was worth that much.So much fun! First he walks and next time you press his ear he runs ! Singing!My 2 toddlers loved this pooh. They love squeezing the ear and seeing pooh go. Unfortunately our 1st pooh only lasted 6 months. But they loved it so much that we bought them another one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment