Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Dark Skintone Brown Eyes Pink Romper

Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Dark Skintone Brown Eyes Pink RomperI bought this doll as a Christmas gift for my 5 year old who had requested an American Girl baby "with brown skin". The price for this doll was much more realistic! My daughter absolutely adores this doll. The doll is very cuddly and has a nice light powder scent. Her features are much cuter than many of the others I looked at, she is the perfect size, and it appears that she will be easily washable, although we have not had to do that yet. Excellent quality for a great price, and very lovable! I would highly recommend this option!

I bought this toy for my grand-daugher.

at this stage her enjoyment of the doll comes from chewing on it, so I am delighted it is machine washable. This is her first doll and I am so pleased with it, I intend to buy her some more from this group as I want her to have all the representations on offer.

I love that the doll is soft so I don't have to worry about her hitting and hurting herself with it when she swings it around (which she does)also the hands and feet even though properly defined, are soft enough not to hurt her when she chews on them.(Her favourite chewing parts.) The doll is durable and I anticipate many more hours of enjoyment for its little owner as she gets older, and discovers new ways to play with it.

Buy Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Dark Skintone Brown Eyes Pink Romper Now

As described. Plastic head/hair, legs, feet, arms, hands. Body is mat'l covered in brown satin. Very durable for a young child. Little/No educational value. Cute, well dressed...but the smell of baby powder is soooo strong. I let it 'air naked' for a couple days. Smell is still there; but not as overwhelming.

Read Best Reviews of Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Dark Skintone Brown Eyes Pink Romper Here

Nice baby doll for my baby girl, One and a half years old. She love it, kiss it.Good size, weight.

Pretty toy, i recommend it

Want Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Dark Skintone Brown Eyes Pink Romper Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment