Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Cruise-Around Activity Lion

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Cruise-Around Activity LionMy daughter just turned 10-months and she's been climbing and standing up on me but there really wasn't a place that was suitable in our home. The couches are over tile and our baby's play area didn't have anything for her to practice standing or cruising. I read reviews for other toys and most were mixed "a door the trapped fingers", "tipped over", "slid on the floor", "not entertaining", etc. When this was released even without the reviews I bought it for my daughter and I was very surprised and happy over this purchase. It doesn't slide on the carpet or a thin rug. The feet that come with it are wide and provide traction, so it's never slid even when she leans with all her body weight on it. It's never tipped over. She's able to lean and pull on the toy with all her weight while standing and SITTING down. There are no parts that with trap or pinch her fingers. I would only change the color of the ball underneath, since it's clear it's not as noticable next to the yellow of the toy unless she's crawling up to it. I also wish there were noise makers on the top (currently they're on the side). Otherwise great toy if your child is standing-cruising-sitting down.

I just got this for my son and right out of the box the eyes were half rubbed off. I debated just returning it but decided that besides being a complete hassle, my 7 month old probably wouldn't care about that anyway. So I put it together which was fairly easy and then put it on the floor for my son to play with. He absolutely loves his Stride to Ride Lion which looks similar so I figured he would love this as well. Now, while he may like this toy "okay", I have to say that I do not think it is worth the price. The spinning ball on the top doesn't spin easily, the lights and sounds are nothing spectacular and I don't know why the green and red button-things on the top are there since they just go up and down. Overalll I think this toy is pretty boring and simple and feel that it is definately not going to be enough to keep my son's attention.

Buy Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Cruise-Around Activity Lion Now

That is the reason behind buying this toy. Our baby is at the stage where she seeks to find something, anything to pull up with. The problem is that we have few things in the house for that and it all leads to landing on a concrete floor. This lion can sit on our cushioned rug area and does not slip.

I luv how there are many areas of interest to keep the little one busy when standing up gets tiring after a while. The ball hanging under the lion bridge is especially entertaining since it makes a noise when hit.

The eye of our lion was partially rubbed out (looks to be a common issue).. bad packaging if you ask me, but easily fixed with a permanent black marker.

All in all, good purchase and does what it says.

P.S. there is volume control on the toy.. awesome feature! The lion's laugh sounds too much like Barney but more annoying.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Cruise-Around Activity Lion Here

My son started pulling up on the furniture at 5 months. He isn't ready to walk yet but needed something other than the TV stand for support. This is awesome! It is not mobile so you don't have to worry about it moving. Now at 6 months it supports his 18 pound frame. It is entertaining to him. Teaches cause and effect. He loves it, I love it. A reviewer said it was too short. My son is 26 3/4 inches and it is the perfect height. I would suggest for a kid that is mobile but not ready to walk.

Want Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Cruise-Around Activity Lion Discount?

When I bought this toy, my baby was would sit and play. Now she can hold on to the toy, standup by herslef and play. she loves playing with this toy. she is able to operate/navigate all the items...the rollers, flower, etc, except the lady bug. She finds it hard to move it up and down. But I am sure, soon she will be able to enjoy that too.

Only one con though would be to some how have grip on the paws so that it doesnot slide away on the floor. It doesnot have good grip, so always make sure that is it resting against the wall or couch. I always keep an eye on my baby to make sure she doesn't fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment