Sunday, June 1, 2014

Floating Blocks

Floating BlocksMy daughter loves to take baths, and when I bought this item, it made her love the bath even more. She loves to build "towers" with blocks, and these blocks are great for that. I sit on the edge of the tub and build them with her, and we have lots of fun. This is a great, inexpensive toy for toddlers. The blocks are lightweight and easy to stack, and they make a great addition to bathtub fun for your little one. Highly recommended!

~K in North Carolina

The floating blocks are a great tub toy. There is a nice mesh storage bag that you can hang them in and they are virtually wet proof. My son Kevin who is 15 months old, enjoys stacking the blocks in the tub and sometimes eating them too (but they are safe). I would recommend these blocks for babies who are at the stage where they are able to stack blocks.

Buy Floating Blocks Now

My son really likes building towers and playing with different shapes. My husband had doubts how well the platform would float with the blocks on it. Even with the waves my boy creates in the water it does NOT sink at all! Sometimes he sticks the blocks on the wall and they stay pretty well. If your child is a builder he/she will love this toy!

Read Best Reviews of Floating Blocks Here

Purchased this product for my 2 year old nephew. He never really liked spending time in the bath. But now, you can't get him out!

Spends all his time stacking and unstacking the blocks on the mat!

Great product!

Want Floating Blocks Discount?

I bought it for my niece and my sister tells me it's great and my niece loves to play with it in the tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment