Sunday, June 8, 2014

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Poodle Costume

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Poodle Costume, Pink, Mediummy baby looked ADORABLE in her poodle costume!!

It's pretty good quality and looks great.

Just wish the feet stayed on better.

Also the headpiece kept falling forward.

it was as it shows at the picture and it came very quick!!!!!

I also washed it and it looks like new!

Buy Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Poodle Costume Now

Know that although very cute the shoes will get very dirty seeing that it's a light colored costume. The headpiece is a bit loose and my baby had to get pushing it up but that is to be expected in a one size fits all situation. Very warm for trick or treating. Overall, pretty happy :)

Read Best Reviews of Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Poodle Costume Here

I bought this costume for my 11 month old daughter and I am so pleased with it. Its well made, comfortable, and super cute! She looks exactly to the photo shown in the package. Everyone loved it!!

Want Lil Characters Unisex-baby Infant Poodle Costume Discount?

I bought this costume for my daughter who is 16 months old. Costume is very cute and we got lots of compliments, but it didn't look quite as cute as it did in the picture. The hat sits up a bit high and the bows are a much brighter pink that don't match as well. THe costume fit my daughter very well we got a 12-18 month size, but my daughter is in the 10th percent for weight and 25th percent for height, so I would recommend ordering a bit big. My daugher thinks it is cute and loves to look at the picture of the girl on the package wearing the costume, but she doesn't like to wear it so much. She likes to be a bit more free. The costume is pretty warm, and my daughter wore it just a couple of days ago to a halloween parade and carnival in very warm weather (for Iowa) and I think she was too hot in the costume, but if it gets really cold for Halloween I don't think she will be warm enough, so hopefully it stays fairly nice and doesn't drop below freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment