Friday, June 13, 2014

Baltic Amber Teething Necklace for Baby Boys

Baltic Amber Teething Necklace for Baby BoysI was sceptical of this product. I am sceptical of most homeopathic remedies, so I wanted my review to be fair and accurate. Now that my boy has his first tooth, I can say that he drools considerably less with his necklace. Because drooling is often linked to pain and inflammation, I assume that means he is more comfortable. It didn't start helping for a couple of days, and we didn't get pharmaceutical results, but if I was looking for pharmaceutical results, I would have turned to chemistry. I would definitely recommend this product. That being said, all babies are different, and it will work better for some than others. In that case, it's a cute accessory at a good price!

No comments:

Post a Comment