Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Counting Animal Friends Book

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Counting Animal Friends BookThis was a Christmas 2008 gift for my grandson. He had his little hand pinched twice while playing with it. I thought perhaps he was too small to play with it and put it away for a long time. He is 14 months old now and I gave it to him last Friday (2/12/2010). It pinched his hand again, he screamed and cried and he had an angry red mark on the side of his palm. Will never give to him again. I've reported it to the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.

I bought this for my son's first birthday. He loves it! My 3 year old even plays with it. It arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Great toy.

Buy Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Counting Animal Friends Book Now

I bought this to take on a airplane flight to keep my daughter busy. It is just okay. Very durable. It only has a few pages and doesn't say alot. But for the price, I guess it's worth it. I would probably buy it again, but it's not a special toy.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Counting Animal Friends Book Here

When we saw this online, I didn't look very closely on how the function would be. We bought this for our 2 yr. old son and he will play w/the button but you have to push the button 2 or 3 times for 1 page and it becomes boring to him. He will pick it up every once in a while and play but I wouldn't have purchased it in the store after I was able to see it's function.

It was just ok for him!

The good things are that the sound is very clear and loud enough for a child. If your child will allow for you to read it to them, this will be a great item for you. Our 2 year old is too independant and will bring only the books he wants for us to read to him.

Want Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Counting Animal Friends Book Discount?

I reviewed the other FP Laugh & Learn book earlier, and I'll say the same about this one:

This is a great book for small babies to older children! The story is really cute and the songs engage the children...it incorporates the animals and numbers into the story and songs. The sun button is enticing to push and lights up when the book is talking or singing.

It has a switch on it to turn the volume to two different settings or to turn it off to save batteries (or so you can pack it to take with you while traveling). This has gone with us several places and still looks new! She's had this book for months and still loves it.

My niece who is 4 actually likes the book too especially because it's something she can "read" to the baby.

The only downside is that there is only a couple pages so the story is short.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment