Monday, March 31, 2014

Gund Baby 12" Sweet Dreams Dolly - Pink

Gund Baby 12' Sweet Dreams Dolly - PinkI purchased this doll for my 19 month old granddaughter. She had already received one as a gift and instantly became attached to it. As a precaution, I ordered an "emergency Baby", in case Baby #1 got lost or needed a wash. This little doll is so soft and cuddly, and she is very durable. My granddaughter loves to pretend to feed Baby, so the doll is frequently in need of a trip through the washing machine. During those times, my daughter substitutes Baby #2. I highly recommend Sweet Dreams Dolly for any child who loves to snuggle and feel secure with an adorable just-the-right-size dolly. Five stars for sure I'd give more if I could!

I purchased the Gund "Sweet Dreams" Dolly from Amazon.com for my granddaughter. I bought it last Christmas....it took until now (1 year old) for her to really "latch" onto it. She just loves it. Carries it around everywhere.

I thought it would be great for her FIRST doll because it is so soft....nothing at all on it that could hurt her. I'm glad I was able to purchase her "first" baby doll for her. Really cute!

Buy Gund Baby 12" Sweet Dreams Dolly - Pink Now

beutifull and perfect doll high quality, a cute but it is so small but it is ok i love it anyway

Read Best Reviews of Gund Baby 12" Sweet Dreams Dolly - Pink Here

This doll is small, soft, cushy, has no moving or hard parts just perfect for a real baby to cuddle. It would be boring if you were looking for more than that.

Want Gund Baby 12" Sweet Dreams Dolly - Pink Discount?

I bought this for my granddaugher for her first Christmas. She loves it, and she sleeps with it everynight, I am glad she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment