Sunday, June 22, 2014

My Hikes--Adjust kids pant legs! (Flower)

My Hikes--Adjust kids pant legs!My Hikes Pant Cuff Fasteners are one of those totally cool things I wish I came up with. This smart accessory is pure genius yet so simple to use. All you do is fold the pant leg, slide the cuff fastener on, press and snap. Imagine how paper clips hold sheets of paper together it's sort of like that, except the pant cuff fasteners stay put and look absolutely adorable.

Sometimes, my kids get pants that don't fit right. They go through jeans faster than I can say growth spurt. These are wonderful for those in-between-sizes times. They are perfect for summer, too, and transform long pants into capris in no time flat you can even doubleor sometimes triple-fold the cuffs.

The pant fasteners are made of sturdy plastic and the design is rubber. The quality is very good and they look like they will last a long time.

Love this product! They work very well and are so easy to use. I love the design and they match my daughter's clothes and seem to be "part of the outfit" These have really been a lifesaver! Thanks!

Buy My Hikes--Adjust kids pant legs! (Flower) Now

They are easy to apply, with really nice designs, very light, sturdy, and discrete on the pants. Kids grow fast, and as a frugal parent I purchase clothes that they can get more wears out of. Bigger sizes are no more an issue with these pant cuff fasteners. Thanks for the nice experience you helped us have using your product!

Read Best Reviews of My Hikes--Adjust kids pant legs! (Flower) Here

These are genius! No more stepped on pants. No more rolls coming undone. Great for those in between sizes. Just fold pant cuff, slip on cute My Hikes and tot is ready for more play! They are sturdy and not "cheaply" made. Just a simple necessary product for parents with ever growing tots.

Want My Hikes--Adjust kids pant legs! (Flower) Discount?

These adorable (and trendy) plastic slip on "pant cuff fasteners", keep the pant legs (when rolled up) in place...until you're ready to wash or unroll them for good!

We got the opportunity to try two sets out and my kids put them to the test...they touched, they jumped, they played in the leaves with their "My Hikes" on their pants...and guess what?

They stayed in place, kept their pants neatly rolled up and also added a cute accent to an already cute outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment