Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Elmer the Patchwork Elephant: Rose Bean Bag by Kids Preferred

Elmer the Patchwork Elephant: Rose Bean Bag by Kids PreferredMy daughter likes very much Elmer, and this toy is OK, but there are 2 things that bother me..

1.The toy has a purple ribbon that's not there in the book and

2.Despite of knowing the size, there's no way getting an Elmer toy and a Rose toy in the right scale both of them (like in the book).

Other than that, It's really educational for kids!

As product is described. Cute stuffed animal, great size and perfect for a little girl named Rose! My niece loved it.

Buy Elmer the Patchwork Elephant: Rose Bean Bag by Kids Preferred Now

Loved Elmer and his message so I bought this Rose bean bag to add to my collection. My kids love it! Well made.

Read Best Reviews of Elmer the Patchwork Elephant: Rose Bean Bag by Kids Preferred Here

I gave Rose as a gift to an Elmer the Patchwork Elephant lover. I think she was the favorite Christmas gift of all.

Want Elmer the Patchwork Elephant: Rose Bean Bag by Kids Preferred Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment