Saturday, August 9, 2014

North American Bear Baby Cozies - Duck

North American Bear Baby Cozies - Duckadorable ducky blanket until you look closer, the seems are coming apart, and the replacement they sent me had a huge black magic marker mark on it. I asked for a THIRD one because it is do adorable and all of a sudden they are out of them.

Run...Run very fast from this company.

This is a great little naptime cozy...my son always puts blankets on his face and the bigger blankets would worry us because we wondered if he could breathe well. After everyone freaks you out about SIDS...I found this little cozy blanket to be PERFECT because its so light, but the beak gives your baby something to chew on, and of course he loves the tags (as all babies seem to). I really reccomend this little duck. Its great.

Buy North American Bear Baby Cozies - Duck Now

Maybe it's my fault but when I saw Duck blanket on the description I thought it was a blanket. Maybe I misunderstood...but this thing is the size of a wash cloth. I was so disappointed. So tiny! My son loves ducks so I thought I would get him a duck blanket, I ended up getting a duck wash cloth.

Too bad he opened the package. =(

Read Best Reviews of North American Bear Baby Cozies - Duck Here

this thing is about the size of a washcloth. way overpriced for its actual size. the pic used for this conveniently doesn't give you an idea of how tiny this thing is.

well, i can clear that up. here's a pic i took of this thing next to a 20oz. iced tea bottle .$12 down the drain

i only gave this one star because there's no option to give it zero

Want North American Bear Baby Cozies - Duck Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment