Saturday, November 23, 2013

Baby Einstein Busy Bellies - Baby McDonald

Baby Einstein Busy Bellies - Baby McDonaldMy mother in law found this toy at goodwill and purchased it for all the grand babies that come to her house. My son enjoyed this toy so much I had to buy it for him at home. He doesn't have many toys yet as he just started reaching and grabbing, but of the toys we have so far, it is his favorite and thus mine.

In case you aren't sure how it works, the baby grabs the bottom handle and pulls. It winds up a little rattle inside and when the baby releases it, the handle goes back up while the duck shakes. I first thought the handle was a little hard to pull but it seems to be no trouble for my 4 month old.

I am happy with my purchase and would recommend it to you if your baby likes to grab things, which is like every baby.

Update:

So this toy is still one of my son's favorites, in fact he plays with it more than the highly rated Lamaze Freddie the Firefly, which I also got for him. I do need to mention though I think this toy is a hit or miss, probably a hit more often than a miss, but my niece who is 5 months older didn't really catch on to the whole pulling part of the toy where my son does it like crazy. I am still very happy with the toy.

I ordered this for my daughter because I love frogs and she seems to enjoy them. Imagine my disappointment when I opened the box and pulled out a duck. Just be aware that you may not get what you order. Otherwise the product is fine, just didn't get the one I ordered.

Buy Baby Einstein Busy Bellies - Baby McDonald Now

My daughter was given the cow as a gift. We raise cows, so it was the perfect gift for her! We hung it off of her carseat so she could play with it on long trips, and she loved it! However, when she was 7 months old and was just starting to get old enough to enjoy the pull string on this toy, it BROKE. The first time she started playing with that feature!

We took it apart to see if we could fix the problem. We got inside the mechanism that makes it vibrate when pulled. The string was only held onto it by a flimsy little piece of plastic, and that plastic broke! There's no way to fix it without replacing the part, but as I don't even know what the part would be called, that's out of the question.

Very disappointing. It's an adorable product, but expect it to break early on . . . .

Read Best Reviews of Baby Einstein Busy Bellies - Baby McDonald Here

So, I got one of these and one that was a duck as gifts for my baby. He is 3 months old. The duck we got was already broken (the pull was not working, so the belly didn't vibrate). The frog worked for about a month before it broke as well again it was the pull thing that broke. I pulled it down and it never vibrated back up. Annoying! Especially since they are super cute and my boy loved them. He still enjoys watching them and grabbing for them...

Want Baby Einstein Busy Bellies - Baby McDonald Discount?

My daughter is only 3 months old and she is in love with this toy! I keep it on her car seat. She doesn't pull down yet but when I put her in her seat she starts to fuss and then sees her duck and starts cooing and smiling at him! The duck really is her best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment