Saturday, November 23, 2013

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Jumperoo

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders JumperooWe love the Ocean Wonders Jumperoo. We had to put a hard pillow underneath him so that our baby could enjoy it since he isn't quite tall enough to use it properly. He is 4 months old and approximately 17 lbs and 26 inches. He already figured out how to turn himself around in the 360* chair, although not perfectly. He loves the mirror on it and loves that he can bounce a little. There is a nice tray for holding a small favorite toy or a pacifier (or food, perhaps?). The chair also has a nice little shelf on it which helps to stabilize little babies in the upright position. It was easy to put together and only required a screwdriver when opening the battery compartment. It plays sound and music when it bounces. Was very well packaged. Above all else, our baby really enjoys his new Jumperoo. Side note: we try to mostly avoid batteries with our son, for various reasons--mostly due to annoyance of repetitive songs--but this is one of those toys that you don't actually need to have the batteries if you don't want them.

I did not buy this through Amazon. I actually bought one used. But let me tell you my son loves this thing. He sits in there for a half hour at a time bouncing away!The music is not super annoying. It is easy to get apart and clean. It is big but most bouncer are. We take it outside and let him sit in there to. It is very stable. I highley recomend it. My baby is 6 months old and 17 pounds.

Buy Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Jumperoo Now

I have to admit, I'm a little confused by all the overwhelmingly positive reviews of this jumperoo. My 6.5 month old wasn't much of a fan compared to her other activity type centers. And as a parent, I didn't see the overall value versus a simple less expensive jumper for the following reasons:

1) This one doesn't have that much really engaging activity except for the opening clam which after a minute or so of opening and closing the clam my little gal became bored.

2) The "music" and bubble sounds are cute for about 5 minutes before you realize you feel like you're stuck in what sounds like a continuous looped episode of Sponge Bob... I'd rather have had "music" that actually played more tunes a child or parent could sing along to later or even recited #s and/or letters, colors, etc... the sounds on this jumperoo are not only monotonous they aren't very educational which for the price, I feel like they should be.

3) The 2 fish that hang as a previous reviewer mentioned, I don't understand their purpose they are too far out of reach for the child... again, for the price and purpose of an "activity type" center like this I think every component should have defined purpose to add value for the parent and the child.

As an aside, after the components were assembled, it was extremely difficult to take them off the main activity seat... my husband had to pry them off... :o( I understand their need to stay on for safety, but this seemed a bit extreme! ;-)

Overall, I suppose it's a decent jumperoo, but I think there are probably better options considering the price and the room it takes up versus the educational value. We sent this back and I do credit Amazon for a great customer satisfaction policy! We are sticking with her Jungle Exersaucer that has more activities and has a bit of "bounce" to it and the other activity "center" which she loved from the get go the Around We Go it's got a lot more engagingt activities and the ability for her to "walk" around occupies her for a long time! ;o)

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Jumperoo Here



It took her a while, but after a few tries she got the hang of it! She loves to bounce, but doesn't engage with the toys to much. Speaking of toys, I had hoped there would be a few more. Some of them (the ones on the top of the posts) aren't really accessible for the kids; they are just too far away. Set-up was pretty easy. One thing to keep in mind is the chair ring comes pre-fashioned into the main part, so you may not find it right away. Overall the kiddo loves it and so does my wife. It's great to be able to set the little lady down when you need your hands free or to take shower. Definitely worth getting.

Want Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Jumperoo Discount?

Wonderful playtime! My granddaughter loves to bounce and turn around to play with all the "stuff" It is safe and provides good exercise, and is adjustable in height. I am very happy with my purchase, the price was better than any of the stores and this specifice item "Ocean Wonders JumperooFisher-Price Ocean Wonders Jumperoo" was sold out everywhere, except for Amazon.com I would highly recommend shopping Amazon!

Save 3% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment