Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fisher Price Brilliant Basics Musical Activity Keys

Fisher Price Brilliant Basics Musical Activity KeysThey're not called brilliant basics for nothing!!! This baby toy stimulates the senses, encourages developing motor skills, and enhances learning through discovery. I bought these for my friend's daughter and 3 months later, her daughter is still playing with it all the time. It is hands down one of her favorite toys. (perfect for age 3 months to 1 year)!

This was a favorite first toy for both of my girls. The pieces are bright, very large, and easy-to-handle. They are also entertaining and very durable. Since my nine-month old loves this toy so much, I keep one key in the diaper bag, one in the nursery, and one in the play room. She loved it when she was learning to sit, and now she drags one around when crawling or cruising along the furniture.

Buy Fisher Price Brilliant Basics Musical Activity Keys Now

No comments:

Post a Comment