Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mary Meyer Christening Plush Rattle, Lamb

Mary Meyer Christening Plush Rattle, LambI bought this plush as a baptism gift for my boyfriend's neice. My only complaint is that it looks much larger online than it actually is. In hindsight I should have realized that because this is a baby rattle, it was going to be very small, but I was still disappointed nonetheless. Either way...it's still very cute and very soft.

Christening gift. Its a rattle, its small, soft, white and cute. The baby liked it.

Buy Mary Meyer Christening Plush Rattle, Lamb Now

This Lamb/Rattle remembrance is very soft and plush and a great add-on gift for that special someone in your life who is being Christened.

Read Best Reviews of Mary Meyer Christening Plush Rattle, Lamb Here

The item does look cute but doesn't look as fresh as in the pic. The one I received was not clean. It had dirt especially around the cross design. I bought this as a baptism gift but cannot present it now because it looks like its been used before. May be I got a piece which was returned by someone else.

Want Mary Meyer Christening Plush Rattle, Lamb Discount?

Wonderful gift for a baby. The lamb is soo soft and the perfect size for a baby. The rattle is a wonderful touch and keeps baby entertained.

Save 10% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment