Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys 10" Plush Lil Finnegan Bear

Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys 10' Plush Lil Finnegan Bearit is a cute, soft bear, but expected it to be larger. Should of checked with a ruler before ordering..but that was my mistake, nonetheless my daughter likes to naw on it ;)

Hey, I have a grandson named Finnegan this little bear was definitely in order and has started being loved up already thanks

Buy Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys 10" Plush Lil Finnegan Bear Now

Got this as a present for my 6 month old, and I'm happy about how soft it is. Durability rating is not higher, because I bought a white bear and so it shows dirt easily, which is what I anticipated, so I'm not unhappy.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys 10" Plush Lil Finnegan Bear Here

We purchased this bear as a little stocking stuffer for our 1 year old girl. She loves it, and it is extremely cute. It's made of exceptionally soft material, has a cute and welcoming face, is smallperfect for a little one. Great toy. Withstands all abuse as well. :)

Want Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys 10" Plush Lil Finnegan Bear Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment