Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Pops Father's Day Gorilla

Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Pops  Father's Day Gorillamy son picked this out to give to his father on fathers day its a great gift from that little person and very cute and soft also

I recomend this product ...totally beatiful ...made out of micro beads a really high quality stuffing material.The outside material is super soft and i totally love it. He even has a name Pops .The little heart tag next to his Ear tells you his imformation.

Buy Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Pops Father's Day Gorilla Now

I got this as a Father's Day gift for my husband. He took it to work and has it proudly displayed on his desk. Can't really comment on the educational value, durability or the "fun" factor...as it really wasn't purchased as a toy. However, overall it was a really cute gift and made a new dad happy:)

Read Best Reviews of Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Pops Father's Day Gorilla Here

The quality of this toy was a bit suboptimal to my liking I expected it to be a bit better. But it is a very cute toy my con gave it to his father on father's day :-)

Want Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Pops Father's Day Gorilla Discount?

I got this to add to my husband's first father's day present last year; it's cute and our daughter cuddles with it too!

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment