Monday, November 18, 2013

Toddlerz Toddlin' Tunes Puppy

Toddlerz Toddlin' Tunes PuppyThis is a fun little dog. My daughter is only 10 months old but she loves to listen to me play it, and also to bang on the keys herself. Of course she eats the mallet more than she uses it to hit the xylophone part, but that is to be expected. I'm not sure why it says 3-5 years. I guess that's how old you have to be to play actual songs, but even my little one loves the instant gratification of poking the keys and getting a sound. It is nice to be able to watch her pick one sound and notice that it is different than the sound made by the next key.

My boys have fun with this toy, but the string that holds the little bone shaped mallot isn't long enough. My almost 3 year old gets annoyed with it because he can't reach the other end of the keys with the mallot. Plus, he wants badly to drag it behind him and watch the puppy's tail move, but it's not long enough for him to stand up and pull it behind him. Both of my boys (the youngest is 11 months) have fun banging away on the keys. It's fun to listen to their "songs"!

Buy Toddlerz Toddlin' Tunes Puppy Now

This toys caught my eye when I was at a children's birthday party. With Christmas around the corner, I felt this would be an excellent gift for my 10 mo. old grandchild. It's colorful,fun, and easy to play. The little dog is so cute. His tale wags as he's pulled along!

Read Best Reviews of Toddlerz Toddlin' Tunes Puppy Here

I was disappointed to see that this toy did not have a one octave scale, if it did I would give it a glowing review even though the string is too short but you can easily fix that. I work with two year old children with developmental delays and I know that they enjoy singing along and pretending to play simple tunes on a xylophone which you cannot do on this toy. If I had known that it did not have 8 keys I would not have bought it. I think for the price it sells for, it could have had two more notes.

Want Toddlerz Toddlin' Tunes Puppy Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment