Saturday, June 7, 2014

11" Treetops Giraffe

11' Treetops GiraffeI got this as a gift for my son and once I opened it I very much contemplated keeping it for myself!! Its so cuddly, so soft, so perfectly smushy!! I also had this gift packaged and it came perfectly boxed. I was a little hesitant buying a stuffed animal off Amazon, only bcs I like to feel the material its made with and I didnt know if it was just a good advert picture... but I had to try and Im so glad I did!! I am not worried about my 11 month old son nom'ing on any part of this stuffed animal.

I have been looking for this specific stuffed toy for ages. My son loves it. The material is very soft and just the right size for my two year old.

Buy 11" Treetops Giraffe Now

I bought this for a girl who I was talking to at the time, and she loved it. She named him "Raffa" and it was honestly the softest and cuddliest thing i've ever had my hands on. This childrens toy ended up scoring me big points. Would buy a million of these and lay on them.

Read Best Reviews of 11" Treetops Giraffe Here

My youngest grandson is now one and this darling stuffed toy was the perfect gift for his Christmas. He has 4 siblings so he needed a recognizable night-companion and this is just the thing. It is very soft and perfectly sized for a toddler.

Want 11" Treetops Giraffe Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment