Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bunnies By The Bay Bye Bye Buddy Blanket

Bunnies By The Bay Bye Bye Buddy Plush Toy, Tadbit'sI bought the blue bunny, Bud, for my 5 mo old son. It is a very well made bunny and I love that the eyes and nose are stitched on. Be warned, though, this is the travel version of their original "buddy blanket." This is the "bye bye buddy blanket." It is 10.5" instead of 16". It also has velcro tabs in the back, presumably to attach it to a carseat or stroller. I thought I was getting the original, full-size version and was disappointed because I don't particularly want to give him a lovey with rough velcro to take into the crib. Although he won't be able to figure it out now, it won't be long before he will. I am going to go ahead and get the full-size version for the crib. There is also Hare and a Spare, for those who want a better deal for buying both the original and travel version.

We received a similar bunny from the hospital where my daughter was born, except it doesn't have the Velcro loop and it is embroidered with the hospital's logo. She became incredibly attached to the bunny, so much so that it was getting really worn out and dirty looking, no matter how much I cleaned it. Therefore I took to the interwebs to find a lookalike replacement, and here we are. The bunny is exactly the same as the one distributed by Swedish Hospital in Seattle, except that this version has a Velcro loop so that it can be attached to a stroller or crib. The Velcro is pretty rough around the edges and I worry that it will scratch our kiddo. I considered cutting off the entire loop, but my daughter doesn't seem to notice or mind it. I am able to use both bunnies interchangeably, so that's all that matters.

Buy Bunnies By The Bay Bye Bye Buddy Blanket Now

My 7 month old twins got this for christmas and they love theirs! At night I put it next to them with their pacifier and they hold it in front of their face and rub their cheeks on the super silky lining of the bunny. It helps soothe them and they fall asleep holding it. I think its definitely going to be their "lovey" and I doubt they'll grow tired of them anytime soon.

On a side note, I looked into getting this "bye bye" bunny as opposed to the larger more expensive version. I actually like this one better because it is easier for them to put in their hands and less risk of the blanket getting stuck on their face. The larger version is almost too big, and I hated that the silk part of it is in 2 separate pieces. This one is much better because the silk is one solid piece of silk blanket hooked onto the rabbit head.

Read Best Reviews of Bunnies By The Bay Bye Bye Buddy Blanket Here

My toddler won't go anywhere without this bunny. She has one for the car, home and bed. I would recomend for a great baby gift.

Want Bunnies By The Bay Bye Bye Buddy Blanket Discount?

My parents gave my now 20 month old daughter one of these when she was born. She grew attached to it around 9 months old. We have ordered 8 of them over the past months. We had to have spares around when one had to be washed. And others for daycare, car, etc. She sucks and plays with the tag underneath the head. They wear well in the wash. These are her buddies that are never far from her side. She talks to them, plays with them and loves on them. Everyone in the family know about them and ask her how they are doing. This was a terrific gift and I highly recommend them to others.

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment